- 4 Chicken Breasts, cut into strips or pieces
- 1 C. Corn Starch
- 3 Eggs beaten
- 1/2 Onion sliced
- Bell peppers of your choosing, sliced
- 1 can chunked pineapple
- Oil, for frying
- 3/4 C. Sugar or honey
- 1/2 C. Vinegar
- 1/4 C. Chicken broth
- 4 TBS. Ketchup
- 1 TBS. Soy Sauce
- 2 TBS. Corn starch
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Dip chicken in cornstarch then into beaten egg.
- Fry in 1/2-inch oil until a golden brown,
- To your baking dish chicken, sliced veggies, and pineapple.
- In a saucepan add all sauce ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and stir often. boil for 2 min, and drop the heat to low. You may want to try to thicken the sauce.
- Add the 2 Tbs Corn Starch to water to add to the sauce to thicken if needed.
- Pour sauce over the chicken, peppers, and pineapple.
- Bake for 15 minutes uncovered or until chicken is cooked through and the sauce is bubbling and has thickened.
- Serve over rice.