4 chicken breasts
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup lime juice
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp cumin
1 tsp paprika
20 oz. can pineapple slices or tidbits
salt and pepper to taste
- Add the chicken breast to your slow cooker and salt and pepper them.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the orange juice and lime juice with the brown sugar, cumin, and paprika.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, then add the pineapple.
- slow cook on low for 6-8 hrs or until the chicken is cooked through.
- serve with rice and veggies.