4 chicken breasts
2 cups Thai peanut sauce
1 red bell pepper
1 Tbsp corn starch
Garnish: chopped peanuts
salt and pepper
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Place chicken in slow cooker and season with salt and pepper.
- Dice onion & bell pepper into 1-inch pieces. Add to slow cooker
- Pour the Thai peanut sauce over the top of the chicken and peppers.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- with 15 minutes left of cooking, stir together cornstarch with 2 tbsp of water and stir into the sauce.
- Serve with rice and garnish with chopped peanuts.