- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 1 (16oz) jar of salsa
- 1 (8oz) block of cream cheese (cubed)
- optional: 1-2 tbsp taco seasoning
- tortillas for serving
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken, salsa, cream cheese, and taco seasoning in
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 4-5 hours.
- Shred with a fork or electric mixer.
- Serve in soft tortillas, taco shells, or over a bed of lettuce. Top with shredded cheese, tomatoes, avocado, and onions. The possibilities are endless. Enjoy!