- 1-6oz box Jell-O™ raspberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1-10 -12oz raspberries frozen unsweetened
- 2 cups of pretzels, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 TBS sugar
- 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 container (16 oz) Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Heat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, mix Crust ingredients. Press into an ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on a cooling rack.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- Pour & spread cooled raspberry gelatin over the filling. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until firm.