- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Brown up the ground beef and drain the excess fat.
- In a greased 9×9 inch pan, layer beef, onion, and cheese.
- In a bowl, combine milk, biscuit mix, and eggs.
- Spread dough mixture over cheese.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until the knife inserted in the center comes out clean. makes 4 servings.
Garnish with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, and a slice of pickle.