4 chicken breasts
15 oz. can of diced tomatoes
8 oz. jar pesto
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
salt and pepper
basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 f.
- place the chicken breasts into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Top the chicken with divided amounts of pesto.
- Pour the can of diced tomatoes over chicken and pesto.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the tomatoes.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve baked pesto chicken over pasta.