Dinner in a Pumpkin is a recipe from Six Sisters Stuff. You'll love this delicious recipe that they permitted me to share. This recipe is from their cookbook Celebrate Every Season. Find The Cookbook Here. To see the whole process of making this recipe click on this video. Enjoy!
DINNER IN A PUMPKIN
Serves: 6 | Prep time: 25 minutes | Cook time: 1 hour, 15 minutes | Total time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
1 medium pumpkin (see note)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups chopped assorted vegetables, such as celery, carrots, onions, green pepper, sweet potatoes,
1 pound lean ground turkey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 (14.5-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
2 cups prepared
1. Cut off the top of the pumpkin and thoroughly clean out pulp and seeds.
2. Preheat oven to 350
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add assorted veggies, and sauté until
4. Add meat, breaking up into small pieces and cooking until browned.
5. Stir in soy sauce,soup, and cooked brown rice. Mix well.
6. Spoon mixture into cleaned pumpkin shell.
7. Replace pumpkin top and place entire pumpkin on a baking sheet.
8. Bake 1 hour, or until inside meat of the pumpkin is tender.
9. After you scoop out the yummy stuff inside, don’t forget to scrape out the insides of the pumpkin! It tastes just like spaghetti squash!
Note: Check the size of your oven to make sure the pumpkin will fit.
Share This Post
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. All opinions are genuinely my own. This post also contains affiliate links, which I earn a small commission if you purchase after clicking on my links. Thank you for your continued support for She’s In Her Apron! It doesn’t cost you any extra.